Social Media

Canal de youtube

Translate

Feb 19, 2018

Welcome to MMC!!!!!!!

If you are Using a handheld device go to the bottom of this blog and click View web version. Hello, I am Miguel Rodriguez I am 11 years old, I am studying grade 6 in elementary school, I live in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, I am passionate about reading, researching on various subjects: Geography of other countries, their cultures, location, universe. I also play the piano, I like science and mathematics. I am a good sport, at soccer practice, swimming, besides taekwondo, I have discovered a taste for climbing and Mountain biking. I think of the welfare of children and live in a better world, the reason that I made MMC, in my Youtube channel I express my ideas to guide others, mmckids.blogspot.ca has been visited by thousands of people from different countries of the world, Also having more than 85 recorded videos in my blog. If you want to see them all click Older Posts. I just finished my first book about video game addiction And I am collecting $ in my go fund me account to publish it: gofundme.com/p/y7zj I count on your support. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment